About This Blog

So it's got to that point... that point when your adventures in the kitchen are getting so ridiculous that your friends say, 'I know... you should start a blog!'

Well here it is. A collection of my favourite recipes, my own recipes and all things food that resonate. Enjoy!

Saturday 12 November 2016

Introducing the beans...

The last two weeks has bought a new revelation to the fridge. Refried beans. A discovery of how quick and easy they are to make (and financially accessible when your watching the pennies...) but most of all a delicious accompaniment to many meals. Check out the poached egg page for my recipe. It's a simple one and fun to play with different flavours. In Mexico, epazote is widely used (similar to oregano) and avocado or lime leaves, I decided to infuse with a bay leaf and chipotle flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment