About This Blog

So it's got to that point... that point when your adventures in the kitchen are getting so ridiculous that your friends say, 'I know... you should start a blog!'

Well here it is. A collection of my favourite recipes, my own recipes and all things food that resonate. Enjoy!

Sunday 30 July 2017

The Veg Box - Highlight of the week!

We've wanted to get a weekly veg box for a while... living in an area of Bristol where good produce isn't on the doorstep this was a very exciting prospect. After seeing Plowright Organic at the local Sunday market it was an easy decision... we love the idea of being inspired to cook from the ingredients and this week has been far too delicious!! On that note I want to share what I've cooked this week, proving that point :)



Whats in the box...

Onions / Carrots / Potatoes / Runner Beans / Kale / Aubergine / Basil / Fennel / Cucumber 

What's for dinner...

- Fish, caramelised fennel, kale, mash

- Roasted aubergine, tomato, cucumber + mint salad, tzatziki

- Vine tomato and basil soup

- Roast dinner :) We had to add on and buy a cauliflower for epic cauli cheese - *recipe in favourites*

- Runner bean + lemon zest hummus 

I'm becoming so much more aware of the quality of produce I put into my body and the relationship between healthy gut, healthy mind. The veg box is a huge contribution to this, super grateful :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment